Showing all 2 results
geppabba bag 1
– for this bag we used high quality kurabo denim from Japan… and then, we gave it an asymmetric cut only to be different..
We don´t know how this could happen to us, but this bag carries easliy 10 Beers or a 100kg Nugget. This – width: 37 cm, handle: 28 cm, height: 44 cm bag, has so much potential to carry also your bad vices, habits or whatever – stones or dead fish.
Never go out without a bag that can carry whatever you want to carry !
This is made of 100% cotton.
Ups , this bag is made of cork !
Properties of cork
- Light: Over 50% of its volume is air, which makes it very light – it weighs just 0.16 grams per cubic centimeter and can float.
- Elastic and compressible: Thanks to flexible cellular membranes cork can be fitted against the wall of a bottle under pressure and when released bounces back to its original form.
- Impermeable to liquids and gases: Suberin and ceroids contained in the cork cell walls makes it practically impermeable to liquids and gases. Its resistance to moisture enables it to age without deteriorating.
- Thermal and acoustic insulator: Due to gaseous components contained in cork it has low conductivity to heat, noise and vibration.
- Fire redundant: It burns without a flame and does not emit toxic gases during combustion. It does not absorb dust and is fire resistant in its natural state.
- Highly abrasion resistant: Cork is extremely resistant to abrasion and has a high friction coefficient. Thanks to its honeycomb structure, its resistance to impact or friction is greater than other hard surfaces.
- Hypoallergenic: Because cork does not absorb dust, it helps protect against allergies and does not pose a risk to asthma sufferers.